And also, I'm now 38 weeks pregnant! 2 weeks to go! Although I do secretely wish she gets here sooner :) I am not tired of being pregnant.... as I've been pretty lucky so far. My belly is rather small so I don't really have any back pain and I'm sleeping well.... But I'm so excited to see Baby S I can't take it anymore! I want her in my arms soon! And I feel like it's taking forever! The closer we get to April 3rd.... the longer the days seem! I'm trying to keep busy so that I don't go crazy but I'm running out of ideas! I went for breakfast with a teacher friend of mine this morning. She had a free period so she had some time for me :) My house is super clean I don't know what to clean anymore! I'm about to wash the walls! My last minute shopping is done, pacifiers and bottles are sterilized, the car seat is ready, the snacks for the hospital are in a lunch box on the counter.... everything is ready! we are overly ready!
Ok enough about me! I've made a little freebie for you all for Easter! Because Easter is right around the corner! And it comes really early this year! So I'm sharing a cute class book you can make with your kiddos! I love class books! They look so cute when all put together :) Here's a look at the book:
You'll find 2 writing options and 3 cover options in this TPT Freebie. You can choose to use only one of the writing templates or do both!
There's also a black and white version in the pack but with different graphics.
So head on over to my TPT store to snag this freebie! I hope you like it! And if you do, I'd love to hear about it :)
So that's it for me today!
Smile! Tomorrow is Friday! :)
Until next time,

No comments:
Post a Comment