Oh how I love you October!!
Time to link up for a Currently.
Haven't done one in a while so I'm pretty happy to be back in the game ;)
Listening: So Happy Criminal Minds is back! I love when my beloved shows come back when fall rolls around. I'm watching part 2 of the premiere and writing during commercials. How I have missed the amazing Dr. Spencer Reid. Oh My.
Loving: Fall is by far my favorite season. And with fall comes the incredible Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks which I can just NOT get enough of. Also, sweaters and leggings are back! Fall clothing is the best. My cold weather wardrobe is just so much better and more comfortable than my summer stuff.
Thinking: Now that my house is 'decorated' with Bath and Body Works' Pumpkin candles in pretty much every room, I need to get in on the real stuff. October is here, so here comes the Halloween decorations! I'm not decorating a classroom this year so I have to make up for that and double decorate at home! :) I need to buy a few fresh new items though because some are getting pretty old! And not in a good oh-it's-old-it-must-be-scary-and-good-for-halloween old.... just old and ready to retire!
Wanting: I've said it before and I'll say it again! I really need to post more often! I'm working on it :)
Needing: Canada finally has Target and I just can't stop going! That store is addictive! Both for a new mama and a teacher. Not good for the wallet.
Trick or treat: Fall has barely started and already I have a cold. Boo :( If you are looking for a medicine-free way of dealing with your cold this fall or winter, try David's Tea's Cold 911 tea. It'll make you feel better. Promise ;)
Don't forget to join in on the fun!
Until next time,


4 comments:
I will have to try that tea. I already have a scratchy throat.
I LOVE Target. My friends and I joke that we can't resist the big red eye...it pulls you in! I found you on Farley's blog, and I'm your newest follower.
Jana
I {heart} Target, decorating and all things fall!
Tammy
The Resourceful Apple
Yes Target is a very dangerous store. We used to call it the $50 store because even if you go in for one thing you end up getting a few things and spending at least $50.
Is this a tea they sell at stores? I haven't heard of it but I'm currently fighting a cold and am 8 months pregnant so I'm hesitant to take any medication. This could be a good solution!
Sara
One, Two, Three: Math Time
Post a Comment