I am in love.
Big time.
May I introduce to you, the best sharpener you will ever cross paths with:
This my friends, is pure genius.
If your kiddos are anything like mine, then sharpening pencils is not their forte.
They've got other fortes, obviously, like being motivated to the extreme and wanting to learn all. of. the. time.,
but the sharpening situation, not so much.
First of all, my classroom sharpener is a pain. It's difficult for them to use, it's loud, it doesn't sharpen properly, it basically eats up their pencils and it's not cute.
Then, some of them have personal sharpeners which I'm not a big fan of.
They break the leads and students drop them on the ground, causing pencil shavings to scatter everywhere, about 50 times a week.
But not anymore!
This pencil sharpener is the best thing that will happen to your classroom.
I received it about a week ago and I am obsessed.
It is perfect. In every way!
First things first, would you take a look at its cuteness level? I mean please.
Aside from good looks, this sharpener brings the word sharpen to a whole new level.
It sharpens fast, smoothly, does not break pencils and is easy to clean.
Take a look for yourself.
To clean the sharpener, all you've got to do is take out the clear box, empty it, put it back and voilĂ !
To clean the sharpener, all you've got to do is take out the clear box, empty it, put it back and voilĂ !
To deal with my kids' sharpening situation, I now have my students put their pencils in a jar at the end of the day. I then sharpen all of them when they leave and when they come back to school the next morning, a sharper than sharp pencil is waiting for them :)
They are so impressed at how well it sharpens, they actually find excuses to write!
Talk about a happy teacher :)
This sharpener was created by an elementary school teacher, for teachers. How awesome is that?
Troy from Classroom Friendly Supplies has seriously outdone herself with this little gem. I will never use any other sharpener, thank you very much.
Talk about a happy teacher :)
This sharpener was created by an elementary school teacher, for teachers. How awesome is that?
Troy from Classroom Friendly Supplies has seriously outdone herself with this little gem. I will never use any other sharpener, thank you very much.
If you already own this sharpener, they you are for sure already in love with it.
If you do not own it, then do yourself a favour and treat your classroom to a new sharpener.
At $24,95 and FREE SHIPPING, this treat is a major bargain!
If you are a fellow Canadian, please take not that Troy does not ship to Canada through her main store. You can, however, order through eBay and pay duty fees to receive it to your home.
Thank you Troy for this amazing new addition to my classroom, I LOVE it!
And now, dear readers, please go ahead and snag your very own sharpener.
Right this second!
Have a great day everyone!
Until next time,
And now, dear readers, please go ahead and snag your very own sharpener.
Right this second!
Have a great day everyone!
Until next time,

No comments:
Post a Comment