Friday, May 18, 2012

Award!

Happy Friday!!

Just a quick post (since my computer has frozen multiple times :p) about the One Lovely Blog Award!



I have found 15 great new blogs to which I have given the award!

Once you've received the award you must:

1- Follow the blog who passed on the award to you
2- Mention the blogger who has given it to you in a blog post
3- Pass on the award to 15 new blogs

Be sure to check them out! :)


Congratulations on your cute blogs and keep up the good work!


The Ramblings of a 5th Grade Teacher http://ramblingsofafifthgradeteacher.blogspot.ca/
A Crafty Teacher http://acraftyteacher.blogspot.ca/
Circus of Learning http://circusoflearning.blogspot.ca/
Classroom Capers http://msbsclassroomcapers.blogspot.ca/
Enchanted Tales of Elementary Schoolhttp://enchantedtalesofelementaryschool.blogspot.ca/
5th Grade Wonders http://fifthgradewonders.blogspot.ca/
Fumbling Through Fifth Grade http://fumblingthrufifth.blogspot.ca/
Mr B's Beach Brains http://mrbsbeachbrains.blogspot.ca/
Simpson's Superstars http://simpsonssuperstars.blogspot.ca 
Teach it Today http://teachittoday.blogspot.ca 
Mrs. Stanford's Class http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.ca
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans http://dirtyhandslessonplans.blogspot.ca
Keeping it Captivating http://keepingitcaptivating.blogspot.ca/
Tonya's Treats for Teachers http://tonyastreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

Be sure to check out these great new blogs!!


Have a good weekend everybody!

Until next time,





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your owl theme and am you newest follower!
:) Dana
Fun in First Grade

Teach It Today said...

Sounds fun!

Heather at Teach It Today!
http://teachittoday.blogspot.com

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Congrats!! Your blog is lovely!!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store

Katie said...

Thanks for passing the award onto me :) I've been super busy with my little one but I'm definitely going to try to pass this on tonight!
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Tonya said...

Oh awesome! Thanks so so much! I can't wait to do the same thing for other blogs! I am such a newbie to this and I really appreciate it:)

Tonya
tonyastreatsforteachers

Stacy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I really appreciate you giving me this award. I will be sure to pass it along to some other newbies.
Stacy

simpsonsuperstars