Friday, September 07, 2012

MIA Much??!! But some great news! :)

Oh wow!!! Talk about MIA! I'm sooooo sorry for the lack of posting! But no worries, I'm still alive and so is this blog! I do have some great news to share however, which is part of the reason for my absence:

[www.justinbuzzard.net]

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! So exciting! We found out a few days after my July 26th birthday. Best birthday present EVER! :) I am  so beyond overjoyed to be having a little spring baby. So so so happy! BUT...... no one told me it would be this tough! Holy macaroni! 

First, nausea. And now I'm not talking some little morning sickness... no no! I'm talking full on 24hrs a day 7 days a week intense nausea. Wake up in the middle of the night nausea. Can't even stand the scent of my deodorant nausea. Can't eat a thing nausea. My doctor has given me a prescription pill to help with the nausea. It does make it better... at least I can eat! But the feeling is still present :( 

Second, fatigue. Extreme tiredness is more like it! Plus, with back to school! Oh my gosh! I can barely get through my school days! BTS is tough enough as it is.... but now... ouf! 

Third, hello major acne explosion!! I feel like a teenager with a pimple situation gone wrong! really wrong! Thank you Clinique products for your help :)

Now I don't want you to think I'm whining or anything but it feels good to let it out a bit! Anyone else out there who's been through intense nausea? I've had so many colleagues swear they've had zero, NADA nausea.... seriously?! 

Anyways so I've been really out of it blog-wise with this little baby being created in my belly. I've barely even blog stalked, I feel so out of the loop! But I'm going to try to be more present, I promise!

I also want to share some back to school stuff and pics but now I'm too tired to actually upload the pictures. And also, I've seen a few  amazing classroom reveals and now I'm embarrassed about my room! Ok maybe not embarrassed but still.... some are AWESOME! :)

It's currently 7:20pm over here and my bed is calling me. I'm off to get some rest (I feel like I'm living on a 10 year old schedule!). I'll be back very soon!

In the meantime, I wanted to share my baby name ideas! My boyfriend and I agree on the same names which is great and I love them!! yay!

So, if it's a baby girl: Emma
If it's a baby boy: Nathaniel

I can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl! I have my first ultra-sound on September 24th. If we're lucky, we might find out then!

Oh and also, I've reached 200 followers! Welcome to my new followers! This means giveaway time soon! Wanna join in? I would love some help to make it a good one! Let me know :)

Until next time,


9 comments:

JennyB said...

Congrats!!! So much fun! I had twins almost two years ago, so be thankful to not be carrying two. That was quite a load! ha! My teaching buddy had major nausea during her pregnancy, too. Hopefully it will ease up for you!
Enjoy every minute. It goes by sooooo fast!
JennyB
One Berry Blog

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! If ever there was a reason to feel good about feeling so sick- this would have to be it! But I do hope your nausea eases up VERY soon!!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Chrissy said...

Congratulations!
--Chrissy
firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Congratulations!
--Chrissy
firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

The Colorful Apple said...

Congratulations!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Aimee said...

Congratulations! I love both the names you've picked out so far, but I especially love the name Emma!!

I hope you get past the yucky stage of pregnancy quickly. I was very lucky and didn't have too many bad days in that first trimester, but they do say that the 2nd trimester is much smoother. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Aimee
Primarily Speaking

Unknown said...

Congrats! I have 15 month old twins and had some moments where I had to yell to my coworkers to watch my class as i ran for the bathroom!!! It wi get better!
We would love to help with your giveaway!
Lisen
www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com
secondgradesmartypants@gmail.com

Just Wild About Teaching said...

omg congrats girl....i love those names =)

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

Lisa Mattes said...

Congrats!! On bebe and 200!
I would loovvve to donate something for your giveaway! I will email you later tonight.
http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com