Thursday, October 04, 2012

Currently OCTOBER!

Hi everyone!

Yay! It's time for October currently! I am so excited that October is here: I love this month! And from what I've been reading, I am not the only one :) Fall is definitely the best season! So I'm linking up with Farley for my currently:



1. The new season of Revenge has started last Sunday and I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I shall wait no more as tonight is the night I get back into The Hamptons drama! And also later tonight.... The Big Bang Theory.... yay!

2. Temperatures are cooling down and I love it! I can take out all my cute new sweaters and boots! Fun! Fall clothing is so pretty and comfortable. And I love being able to wear a little jacket outside.

3. Grade 6 is fun but it comes with lots of correction! My kiddos have just finished a writing activity that I've got to correct... and some math stuff too! At least I've got some super cute Halloween stickers I'll get to use once I'm through with correcting :)

4. My next ultrasound is on November 15th and I can't wait! We will finally find out if we are having a baby girl or a baby boy. Or like Friends' Pheobe would say: Is it a Pheobe or a Pheobo? Ahhh I miss that show!

5. My house is decoration-less at the moment! I need to get working on my decorations! I love pumpkin carving but for now I'm just going to put them out with no carving and do it later or else they won't last until the big night! :)

6. My favorite Halloween book is Boo! by Robert Munsch. Love all of his books so much!

So there you have it!

Until next time,



6 comments:

test said...

Congrats on your little Pheob__! :) I love pretty much anything by Robert Munsch! I'll have to make sure I pull out Boo!

:)
Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

Amy said...

I haven't read Boo! From Robert Munch but love his books I'll have to look for it, thanks for sharing!!

Amy
The Resource(ful) Room

Learning with Mrs. Brinn said...

Congrats on your little growing one! I heart Robert Munsch. I have that book, and I haven't thought to get it out! I will now!
Gwen
Learning With Mrs. Brinn

Michelle Griffo said...

You have the cutest blog! I am your newest follower...and I would love to buy Halloween decorations too!
Michelle
Apples and ABC's

  said...

Congrats on your little one! I loved when I would get a sonogram.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

The Colorful Apple said...

Your Phoebe/Phoebo comment made me laugh out loud! I watch Friends repeats all the time. I've never heard of that Robert Munsch book - I'll have to check it out!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade