It's time for a new Currently!
I'm linking up with Farley once again to bring you this month's post.
1. Not much to say other than when this happens, my laptop is my saviour!
2. I can't believe December is here! I am so in love with this month it's not even funny. I love Christmas and everything that comes with it. Everyone is just so happy this time of year and we get to spend tons of time with our loved ones! This year is also extra special because it will be my daughter's first Christmas. My heart might just explode.
3. Every year I want to do this and I never do but this time I really want to stick with one. I usually go overboard on my spendings and it's often because I forget what I already bought and I end up buying a lot more things than I originally planned. I'm sure having an organized plan will help me!
4. When October rolls around, all I want is a Pumpkin Spice Latte and when December does, it's all about the Gingerbread!
5. I'm going back to work in March and I haven't started planning for my return yet. I really need to get started! I have looked at a few books and blogs but nothing as serious as I would have liked! So I do plan on diving into this new adventure pretty soon :)
6. My mom still buys me a Christmas Advent Calendar each year. A chocolate princess one to be exact. She also gets one for my brother and my boyfriend. (a hockey version!) How adorable is she? I'm still a little girl at heart when it comes to Christmas and this just goes to show to what extent! haha!
Have a great evening everyone!
Until next time,


2 comments:
I need a budget too! Have you tried the salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks? It is my new favorite thing. Good luck in all your planning!
Jessica
Apples and Papers
I love the Gingerbread latte ...I also tried the Peppermint mochas and must say it's pretty good too! Advent calendars are such a great tradition!!
-Lovely Nina
http://lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com
Post a Comment