Monday, June 30, 2014

Sharpener GIVEAWAY!


It's officially summer break!

The time has come to celebrate with sunny days, pool days, park days, ice cream days, popsicle days, vacation days.... and no alarm days ;)

I'm mostly looking forward to spending some quality time as a family of three. Being a teacher mom is pretty much the best thing ever.

To kick off the summer in style, what better way then to have a 
GIVEAWAY!


Here's a little reminder:


I'm still realllly in love with this amazing sharpener, who has given every other sharpener in the world a run for their money.
Also, it's given a whole new meaning to the word sharp.



The lovely Troy from Classroom Friendly Supplies (the mastermind behind this sharpener) has offered to give away one sharpener to a lucky reader!!

Yep. She's that awesome!

All you've got to do is use the rafflecopter below to enter. 
(Giveaway opened to US residents only)
Giveaway will run until July 11th 2014.




Troy has also kindly offered a discount code for y'all to enjoy on your purchase.
So if you aren't the lucky winner, or even if you are and would like a second sharpener ;), 
use code WK9KD at checkout for 5% off. Code expires September 6th 2014.
Now you've got no reason not to own one!

Good luck everyone!!

And happy summer break!!

Until next time,



17 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love one of these because I am tired of going through pencil sharpeners so quickly. I would also love my kids to be able to use the sharpener rather than limiting it to just me.

Unknown said...

I am a special ed teacher who goes through so many pencil sharpeners. I love the colors offered.

Amy said...

This is the best pencil sharpener ever in my math classroom! I always have a line to.use the one I have so I could definitely use another!

Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher said...

I so want one of these! I'm moving classrooms and the one I'm going into doesn't have a pencil sharpener in it. I have a couple electric ones, but those are so noisy and don't always get the job done. I'm getting one before school starts in August but winning one would be awesome!

Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher
southernteacherwbt.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I have a pencil sharpener on my list of school supplies for this year...Winning one would be awesome!

Lisa said...

This is one of the many things I have on my shopping list to buy this summer. A friend bought one last year and she bragged about this sharpener all year, lol! I REALLY want one! :)

Sarah Carper said...

All the sharpeners I have in my classroom eat all of our pencils! I'd love to have a sharpener that actually works!

Katie Nussbaum said...

I want to win this so that there are no more pencil sharpening distractions in my classroom and we always have a functional pencil sharpener!!!!!

Debbie said...

I would love to win! My electric one is too noisy, and our hand crank one is broken!

Diapers and Donuts said...

I start teaching kindergarten in September and I know that we will be sharpening pencils like crazy!!!!

Karen H said...

I have seen how this pencil sharpener works and it is the best I've ever seen.

dbednars said...

This penci sharpener is amazing! I need a new dependable sharpener in my classroom. Thank you for having this giveaway! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

shan19 said...

Nothing irritates me more than the sound of the electric pencil sharpener all day long!! The quiet aspect is what really makes me want one of these.

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to win this sharpener because my firsties are constantly asking me for a new pencil since our current pencil sharpener is more like a pencil shredder. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this amazing pencil sharpener! :)

Unknown said...

I am a new first grade teacher. I am spending the summer gathering supplies, planning curriculum, and organizing my classroom. I'd love to try out this fabulous pencil sharpener. I'll be crossing my fingers. :)

Leah Jordan said...

I would love one of these sharpeners because the one I am using now is way too expensive and it does not do a good job most of the time! I spend so much time sharpening pencils, and I would love to have this one in my classroom.

Triple the Love In Grade 1 said...

I have been looking at this sharpener forever! I really really want one! I would love to allow my students to be able to sharpen their own pencils with this quiet sharpener!