Monday, May 07, 2012

End of Year Activities and a big Thank You!

Hello blogger friends!

This is going to be a quick post but yet a very important one! ;)

First of all, I want to say a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all of the teachers who participated in the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot yesterday!!!! WOW! It felt like Christmas!!! I haven't gotten around to opening all of the amazing units I got but I will do this this week. Everything looked so awesome! So thank you thank you thank you!

Next, I want to give a shout out to the wonderful Sandra from Classroom Companion! Thank you for mentionning me on your blog! You are the best! Please visit her wonderful blog!! Be sure to download her adorable compound word  freebie :)


And finally, I have just finished an End of Year Activities Booklet!

A great end of year activities pack that can be used for any grade level!

Includes many worksheets:
-an information sheet for the school year
-5 adjectives to describe the year
-''my favorite activity'' writing workshop
-my favorite outing
-a drawing of my favorite outing
-''during my summer break'' writing workshop
-a drawing of me during my summer break
-''find a student'' who game
-word search
-my top 5 memories of the year
-5 things I've learned this year
-a letter to my teacher
-summer vacation countdown (mini-poster for your classroom)
-2 gift tags for decorating students' end of year gifts

With fresh summer fruit graphics this unit is a perfect ending to a great school year!
The activities can de done in centers, as group work or independently.
It is sure to keep your kids busy and motivated during those last few weeks!





You can get yourself a copy at my TPT store for only $2! But until tomorrow it's 20% off! So hurry up!!!
If you buy it, I would LOVE to get feedback!!! Thanks!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Love the blog! I'm your newest follower :)

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store

Just Wild About Teaching said...

sarahhh i love this booklet looks awesome