Friday, May 04, 2012

Mother's Day Freebie and a Sale!

Hi everyone!

It's Friday!! Yay! To make your Friday even better, here is a great post that should make you smile :) (hopefully!)

First, I made a cute word search for Mother's Day that I want to share with all of you! This is my first time using Google Docs so hopefully this works! You can download this freebie by clicking here or on the image below. Hope you like it!



Next, Teacher Appreciation Week is on its way! Yay for teachers! To celebrate, I'm having a sale at my TPT store :) From May 6-8 all my items will be 20% off :) PLUS, TPT is offering an extra 10% off each item you purchase! What a great time to purchase my Reading Circles I was telling you about :) This is a great sale your are NOT going to want to miss! I'm also very excited about it as there are a few items I wish to purchase for myself (and my kids!)  :)


Have a great weekend everyone!
Until next time,

6 comments:

Rachel Seymour said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for the cute word search too! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour

Corinna said...

Hi Sara! Glad you stopped by:)) I love your word search. I need to work on some for my spelling centers!!

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Jessica said...

Thanks for visiting!! I love all your owls and the word search! I am your newest follower!
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Barbara L said...

Hi Sara, I just found your blog through "Surfin' Through Second". It's very pretty! Welcome to the bloggy world.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Lori Rosenberg said...

Thanks so much for the word search!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Jennifer K. said...

Love the word search! Thanks for sharing :) I am your newest follower!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten