Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Halloween FREEBIE and free clipart!

Good afternoon everyone!

I have uploaded a little Halloween freebie for you to TPT. Click on the picture below to download.


It's a set of 5 can-have-are activities with witches, pumpkins, black cats, ghosts and haunted houses. They are fun and easy to add to any Halloween unit you are working on. Such as my Let's Get Spooky one! ;)


If you do grab a copy, I would love to hear what you think :)

Now who doesn't like some FREE clipart? Better yet, free clipart you can use for your products? Can I hear a woot woot!!!?? I found this great clipart website that offers tons of cute cliparts that are all free and that are ok for commercial use. LOVE! Check it out: My Cute Graphics. You'll find awesome graphics such as


Halloween Mummy Boy

and


Turkey and Pumpkins

Aren't they just adorable? I'm just so excited to have found this website, I really wanted to share it with you guys!

That's it for me!

Until next time,



3 comments:

The Colorful Apple said...

Thanks for sharing! It is very cute clipart and she wrote such nice things about teachers. Great site!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

Don't they have the CUTEST art?! I found them a while ago but haven't been back since they've added all these new things! Thanks for sharing about it again :)

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Rikki said...

This is the CUTEST clip art ever. I can't believe it's free! Your freebie looks really fun!
ஐRikki

The Hive