Sunday, October 07, 2012

200 Follower Giveaway!

Hi friends!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! And for my Canada friends, your 3 day weekend! :) yay!

The time has come for my 200 follower giveaway!!! Hooray!!! Thank you to all my followers! I love knowing that people are actually reading me and most of all... I love all of your comments!


Some really sweet bloggers have joined me to offer you some wonderful prizes!

So here is what you have a chance to win:

From Katie and Lisen over at Second Grade Smartypants



Writing Journal for the Year


From Sara over at Miss V's Busy Bees

 Miss V’s Busy Bees

Any product from her TPT store

From Lori over at Teaching With Love and Laughter


Her Does Your Story Answer These Questions? posters



From Lisa over at Growing Firsties

Growing Firsties
Her Personal Narrative Unit

And last.... but not least!

From me

Any 2 items from my TPT store


To participate, just use the Rafflecopter below. You will have until next Sunday, October 14th to enter.
I will choose one lucky winner. Good luck!!! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Until next time,

4 comments:

Lisa Mattes said...

Hi!!
Thanks so much for letting me be part of your wonderful giveaway! I blogged about it this morning. :)
http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com/2012/10/updated-freebie-and-giveaway.html

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

I'm your newest follower! Cute blog! :)

Rikki said...

I just found your cute blog! What a great giveaway! Keeping my fingers crossed.
ஐRikki
The Hive

Teacher Kirra said...

Congratulations on getting 200 followers! You must be super excited :-p

I have blogged about your big giveaway over at my new little blog here:

Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra